School Webmasters provides a wide array of services to every school we partner with, including: fully custom designed Web sites, professional copywriting, content and layout recommendations, project management, and personnel dedicated to the ongoing management of your site’s updates and enhancements. In addition to all of these services, School Webmasters offers features like:
- Our news pages and areas can be scrolling, static, and collapsible. Ideal for the latest news, events, and successes. Often integrated with visual elements like slideshows, galleries, and videos.
- Our calendars help you improve how you reach out to parents and the community through invitations, online registration, and even let site visitors sign up for email reminders about upcoming events. We create custom calendars for specific categories like sports, staff development, and other areas of special interest. We’ve partnered with Trumba to bring you one of the most feature-rich interactive calendars available on the market today. More details here.
- Our galleries display format for photos of events, activities, sports, clubs, classes, and more. Thumbnails can be clicked on for larger views. We style and design these to match the theme of your school's website.
- These convenient areas are used for categories like parents, students, staff, and community. Aids in quick access to frequently used content targeting specific site visitor interests.
- Online feedback forms gather data from site visitors using content fields, dropdowns, and radio buttons, to create convenient forms like: permission slips, questionnaires, applications, and much more. Allows visitors to send communications directly to the appropriate contact.
- PDF interactive forms allow you to post your existing school forms online to be filled out and sent directly to the school by parents or students. Handy for applications, registration, free and reduced applications, and more.
- Get those open positions posted on your website to attract quality staff. Make applying convenient by providing online information and processes.
Polls and Surveys
- Used to gather data using polls and surveys. Can be used for fun as well as strategic planning and to engage site visitors.
- We can display your photos in slideshow format to feature those memorable moments and events and add interest and personality to your website.
- We use directories to make contact information readily available, including phone extensions, emails, contact preferences and staff photos.
- Information from the contact forms can be routed to the appropriate department or individual. Information can also be stored and downloaded as csv files to monitor or analyze data collected.
Documents & Links
- Handy documents (in any format you would like to make available) are encouraged. This saves staff and site visitors’ time and creates a convenient, informative online resource. We convert your documents into PDFs for easy viewing.
- We can create a blog within your website and provide you with easy access to post and manage your blogging efforts.
- We use the Google analytics solution to provide you with insights into your school’s website traffic and provide you with access to detailed reports.
- For urgent website notifications we provide you with day or night access to emergency page creation for a homepage overlay with your vital information. Great for weather closures, lock downs, or other emergency notices.
- Simple, convenient format to send out electronic newsletters or messages to your uploaded email lists.
- Display artwork, class projects, activities, and more in a large image format.
Secure Login Pages
- For areas where you don’t desire public access, we can create pages that require secure login access. This can be accessed by a group (everyone in the group uses the same access code with predetermined passwords) or more robust security login where the first login requires them to set-up their own passwords. There are three levels of usage with Users, Super Users, and Admin management.
- You’ll want to keep menus easily available for parents, students, and staff. We will post convenient menus (generated by whatever food service program or methodology your school currently uses). Reminders are also sent to food service personnel to assure that monthly menus are always posted in a timely manner.
- We can help you utilize social media by adding the necessary elements to put it all together.